- Most popular lambing Pen 5ft x 5ft gives the lowland ewe sufficent space at lambing time.
- Available painted and galvanised.
- Inter-connectable with cormac penning
- Ideal adoption pen 5ft x 4ft
- Adoption front consists of a restraining head gate and 2 stabilizing bars,extending into pen,preventing the ewe from moving within the unit
Lamb Revival Unit
- This lamb revival unit increases the rate of recovery from hypothermia, stress, surgery and maintains a regular temperture in newborn animals.
- Contains a fan heater which directs hot air throughout the unit.
- Thermostatically controlled maintaining a desired temperature.
- Available in plastic or timber
Animal surrogate feeder
- A must in a prolific flock with the possibility of triplets and quads.
- Provides a constant supply of warm milk through teats
- Intergrated boiler warms up milk. Removable milk container helps with filling and cleaning.
- Boiler can be drained without removing it from the unit
- Removable teats for cleaning .Replacements are available